- When the Company outsources the handling of Users' personal information to another company, the Company shall instruct and supervise the contractor who undertakes the work to manage the information in the same way, and subject to the same obligations, as the Company.
- The Company shall maintain the Users’ personal information while implementing reasonable safety measures against risks such as unlawful access, loss, destruction, falsification, and unauthorized dissemination.
- When the Company is asked about, or requested to make changes to, the Users’ personal information, the Company shall first confirm that the inquiry or request comes from the relevant Users, and then take such measures as are commercially reasonable in the circumstances.
Handling of the personal information
The Company shall handle the personal information obtained from Users as follows:
The Company may use the personal information submitted by the Users as needed, when they book travel or signs up for a service, for the purpose of getting in touch with the Users, arranging services provided by transportation and accommodation facilities for the booked travel itinerary, and for procedures necessary for Users to receive the relevant product/service.
Moreover, the Company may use the Users personal information for any of the following: Notification of information related to services;
- User support for products/services;
- Provision of information to travel companies, subcontractors and suppliers, necessary for providing requested products/services;
- The provision of related after-sales services;
- Notification of products, services, campaigns, and events and seminars of the Company and companies have business alliances with the Company group;
- Requests to provide feedback on travel and fill out questionnaires;
- Provision of special benefits and services;
- Creation of statistical data; and
- Follow-up works in case of system error, including but not limited to email notifications to the ones who can not complete the transaction due to system failure or technical problem.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not provide Users personal information to any third party without first obtaining the Users' consent; provided, however, that such personal information may be provided to third parties in any of the following cases:
Pursuant to any applicable law, regulation, or court or administrative order;
- To any Company contractor to the extent necessary to for contractor to provide the relevant product/service;
- To prevent unlawful or unreasonable insurance applications or claims;
- To protect a person's life, person, or property where it is difficult or impracticable to obtain the Users prior consent;
- To improve public health or the promotion of children's sound growth where it is difficult or impracticable to obtain the Users prior consent;
- To the extent it is necessary for the Company to support any governmental organization, local government, or contractors of same perform work or services pursuant to applicable laws and/or regulations where obtaining the Users prior consent may impede such work or services; or
- When the Users is deemed to have disadvantaged a third party, to that third party, the police, or related organizations; or
- When the Users books Company's travel or signs up for Company's service as a Contract Representative and when another Traveler who accompanies the Contract Representative requests user support for products/services of the Company, the Company may provide the Users information (including, but not limited to, Users' personal information and the other Travelers' personal information) to such Traveler to the extent necessary to provide its user support for products/services.
Non-provision of personal information
In the event the Users declines to provide any information essential for the offer or provision of any product/service, the Company shall have the right to refuse to offer or provide any products or services.
Procedures concerning the disclosure, correction, and prevention of usage of personal data held by the Company
Users contact concerning personal information
In the unlikely event of any dissemination of personal information of the Users held by the Company, the Company shall inform the affected Users(s) immediately, and take immediate measures to secure the information. In addition, the Company shall make an appropriate announcement concerning same on its Website.
Use of this Website
Users access and use this Website at their own risk. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for any damages caused by the use of any information obtained from this Website or other locations linked from this Website.
This web site is managed by the Company. Our relationship with Users and users of this Website shall be governed exclusively by Japanese law, and any dispute arising out of using this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
- What is a Cookie?
When a user uses a Website, a "cookie" is stored on the user's computer as a file. The file contains the browsing history or content of the user's input transmitted between the browser and the server. The next time the user accesses the same site, the operator of the site can change the display for each user, by using the cookie information. When a user gives permission to cookies on her/his browser, the Website can obtain cookies from the user's browser. The user's browser sends only the cookie transmitted by the server of the Website, for privacy protection.
- Cookie settings
- Note that you can choose cookie setting from "Enable all cookies", "Disable all cookies" and "Notify user when receiving cookies". Configuration of the settings varies for each browser. Please consult your browser's "Help" menu for information on configuring cookies.
- When you choose "Disable all cookies", services, content available to you may be restricted.
- What does DeNA TRAVEL do with cookies?
- To show you the most appropriate advertisements on other companies' sites based on your interest and usage status of this Website;
- To analyze the number of users and traffic on this Website;
- To improve Company services; and
- To urge Users to re-enter their log in information (re-authentication), when a certain amount of time has passed since their last usage of the site, in order to maintain security.
DeNA Travel Co., Ltd. (Licensed by the Japan Tourism Agency in accordance with the provisions of the Travel Agency Law (No.982))